Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lost luggage



So here is last Fridays show. Last night (early tuesday) I realized I had left some of my records and a set of headphones at the station. I knew I wouldnt be able to sleep until I got them back, so I went back to the station at 2:30 in the morning.

Searching for a lost or stolen bag is very frustrating, especially if whats inside is important.

I could have lost all the records that made this mix.

Lost Luggage part one


Lost Luggage part two


Track list: pt.1

The Hundred In The Hands - In and Out- Kyle Hall rmx
The Black Dog -Sudden Intake - Orlando Voorn
Isolee - Nightingale
James Cotton - I seek
Hieroglyphic Being - A Visitor From Someone's Memories
Kenny larkin - (here) Wondering
Scion - Emerge
Maurizio - Domina
John Thomas - Working Night - Rolando Remix
Deepside - Prelusion
Rhythim is Rhythim - spaced out
Isolee - Brazil.com
Jeff mills - Roman Age
Heiroglyphic Being

pt.2

KDJ - KDJ 16
Inner City - Do me Right - Chez n' Trent mix
Eddie Fowlkes - T.S.
Roberta Sweed - how sweed it is
Adam - Lonely Tear Drop
Metro D - In the City
Kenny Larkin - You are...
Fast Eddie - Smooth Thunder - Joe Smooth Mix
Theo Parrish - Space Station
Space Dimension Controller - J2TCOTUS - Kyle Hall mix
Maurizio - M5
Deep Contest - Underground Life
Eddie 'Flashing' Fowlkes - Check One Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment